Search Demonoid

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Free Demonoid Invite!!! Contest offers 2 ways to win!!

Sorry everyone but my highspeed internet connection was down for a little bit. Actually the cable company came and disconnected my cable!! For some reason they thought I was hooked up illegally? So I had to wait a few before I decided I couldn't live without the NBA Playoffs and then went and hooked back up. I can't live without my DENVER NUGGETS!!! Anyway, new contest starting as of right now. To win an invite this time you will have to come up with the best idea for me to make some money on this damn blog!!! Sorry google Adsense is out of the question because I guess I did't follow their rules and found a way to make money off their ads. Thought that was the whole point? Anywayz, can't use them. My blog actually get some good hits and ranked pretty good with all the search engines. So theres people coming here I just need a way to make a little cash without totally annoying my visitors with things that aren't interesting or totally non-related to Demonoid Invites blog. Hmmmm... I guess let's have another way to win an invite. If you look at the top of the page of this blog, you'll see I attempted to make a logo for my "Demonoid Invites" blog. Pretty piss poor attempt I think I made. So if you can design an original logo for this blog. (Demonoid Invites)Send any design you come up with to freedemonoidinvites@msn.com. Then I will probably hook you up to the best torrent tracker ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEMONOID!!! Hail the master torrent tracker. Good Luck!!!---Motley

5 comments:

SeriousSamP said...

Looks good! do you mean the the header? Do I just put my results in a comment?

Motley said...

You can send your results to freedemonoidinvites@msn.com
Thanx--Motley

Unknown said...

if you have one please send to pitergd@gmail.com thanks. i'am good seeder:
http://torrents.ru/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=297045

http://hdtracker.ru/userdetails.php?id=26299

Motley said...

Nothing is for free. That's why I have the contests. A little work and you can get yourself an invite....---Motley

Motley said...

Think we might have a winner for logo contest!!!