Search Demonoid

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Metallica Hall of Fame Induction video torrent very popular

Metallica was inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame on April 4th,2009. I have to admit this was a great day for me. I felt very proud of the boys. The event was aired on fuse.tv. Much to my surprise a fellow Demonoider got a hold of the DVD from fuse and 3 days later hooked up his fellow Demonoiders with it. The torrent was very popular and not to divulge any statistics on the torrent but I couldn't believe how many leeches there were within the first day. All I can say is WOW!!! The recording was excellent, alot better quality than I figured it would be. Anyway I liked to give all the guys from Metallica,(past,current,and future band members) a BIG HELL YEAH!!!!!! They are more than deservant of the illustrious honor. Metallica has given their fans everything they got,and let us be a part of the biggest and best family in the world!!!!!!! Thanx Metallica, for everything!!!!----Motley

No comments: